Calling International students to be part of a new DreamTeam at Youth Island
Does this corona times give you ideas on how to make a better future? But don’t know what to do with it? Come and join our new international dream team and be part of the “Together for One World”! We will gather 10 young people from 10 different countries on the Youth Island to share their dreams and design a common vision for the future.
What is ‘Together for One World ‘?
‘Together for One World’ is a project to create a room that visualizes the vision of a better future for the world. We will be planning, designing, and even creating things from scratch (don’t worry, we already have the room!)
Why a room?
Images are powerful things. We understand things better when we have a visual aid. By making it into a room, not only understand better, but people could feel directly the great feelings about what a better future would be.
The project will be divided into 4 workshops on May and June 2020
- Online meeting: 28 th May (18.00 – 19.30) virtual
- First look into the Island & design thinking: 6 th June (10.45 – 16.00) location Youth Island
- Final design: 18 th June (6 pm – 8 pm) location Student House
- Create the room: One day in Week 26 location Youth Island
What will you do?
- Engage with teams and share Intercultural stories.
- Share Ideas and create the future room.
- Experience directly on designing the room from scratch (don’t worry we have the room already!)
- Able to join all activities.
What will you experience ?
- Become part of the dream team and connect with new people.
- Help make the first step in creating a better future for the world.
What will you get?
- a new youth community.
- a chance to visit Youth Island.
- a voice and opportunity to design the future you dream of!
- Free transportation and food.
- Get and upgrade new skills. (leadership, time management, etc.)
If you are able to join all activities, and are up to challenges, just fill out the form at this link: https://ungdomsoen.nemtilmeld.dk/188/